Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Govt lies about moose hunting in Peace

Re: Govt lies about moose hunting in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    It seems the Blueberry band had no hand in this plan, wondering if the BCWF or someone else will apply for an injunction to stop the proposed changes???

https://www.alaskahighwaynews.ca/for...IjXUYr7QSxykpE
    Lol and they also say vaccines beat covid.
    Hunting the promised land

I doubt they were lying..really same sort of deal with old growth..first nations wanted a change and government changed..now after looking at it and seeing the consequences they are not for it.(60% of AAC)Currently anyone who wishes to be involved in politics must have a mental illness. There is no equitable solution to any of this...anyone who thinks differently is insane!
    Last edited by horshur; 03-25-2022 at 03:09 PM.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    I doubt they were lying..really same sort of deal with old growth..first nations wanted a change and government changed..now after looking at it and seeing the consequences they are not for it.(60% of AAC)Currently anyone who wishes to be involved in politics must have a mental illness. There is no equitable solution to any of this...anyone who thinks differently is insane!
    I agree with you there!

Just saw an Instagram post from The Hunter Conservationist stating that the Blueberry River FN chief received a death threat about the proposed moose hunting restrictions. If it's true, no good could come from that.

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    Just saw an Instagram post from The Hunter Conservationist stating that the Blueberry River FN chief received a death threat about the proposed moose hunting restrictions. If it's true, no good could come from that.
    This is horrible. As if relationships between FN’s and resident hunters needed another blow like this.

Reported by the Alaska Highway News and Energetic city.ca. Apparently this is the voicemail:

“Hey Chief, a sad white man calling you. Trying to take away our moose? F**k you. F***ing line you up and scalp all you f***ers out there,” said the man in the voicemail.

I don't believe any actual hunter out there would open with that first sentence, which sorta begs the question; who would?

Apparently death threats are happening towards the Blueberry Chief…

I say, what in bloody hell did you think would happen!
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

It takes one Antifa/BLM etc. political instigator to leave a voicemail and suddenly all you idiots are swooning. You deserve the Canada that is coming soon.

Here we go, welcome to UNDRIP, I'll get the Popcorn
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

We all know that the UNDRIP influences are not welcome. We all know the NDP are ****-tards. We all know what WE want to see... SCIENCE BASED MANAGEMENT.

I stopped to let the Weims out for a pee between Princeton and Hedley a couple of weeks back, and an older guy rolls up to chat. He’s an Ashnola elder, and frankly, one of the most amazing humans I’ve chatted with in a VERY long time. You might have different opinions, but I have met some awesome FN people over the years. I hope their “love of the land” starts to eat through the government bullshit. I don’t care who I pay my license fee too, as long as I get to live and hunt and fish in a responsibly managed wilderness. The NDP sure as hell aren’t doing anything right...
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.