Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Way to go Trapman, sorry to hear of your son being harassed. Greatly appreciate your efforts and love to read your updates. If individuals want to slander, harass and try and derail this effort then hurt them back where you can. Dont support their business’s,clubs or whatever else they are involved in. Some of these folks need some old school type response but that’s what they want. Make hunters look like the villains. They’re clueless as to what really goes on in the wild and how the balance is way off kilter right now. Its a pretty soft world out there right now with most people clueless how hard predators and winters can be on ungulates. True wilderness is not a zoo or a park and it doesn’t have roads and logged off areas all through it. When you see what goes on in these areas then you get a real sense of where things are at.

Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    thats what they do than share it and share it till it hit someone in their school . I wouldn't talk about Judy's family ,like her brother the doctor in Nanaimo or sister and niece that have a restaurant on the island . Not that i would go after her kids ,but she has none never married never found someone that would but up with her small mine thinking . Oh well we live on and fight with what we can to help the problems we see in front of us , like the over population of wolves . Next year we will be hitting it hard from first day of the season, we have almost 230000 private acres of ranch land (seems like some ranchers like our way of dealing with them ) and 5 to 7 traplines so far going to be a great year for all our ungulates

Same people that get their panties in a knot about bullying are likely the same hypocrites going at your son.

Gcreek and LBM why are you here the shit that flows from your keyboards make you sound just like the antis . About a week ago a group of antis started to go after my son who is only 13 and loves his trapping and hunting ,so yes i have cut back on putting up info or pics . The people that have bullied my boy are being delt with. We are making a big difference in the areas we are in , our numbers have climbed a lot and combined we hope to hit 50 success this year Gcreek and LBM don't recall seeing any donations coming in from you ,so just like the antis you sit and criticize but do nothing to fix the problem yourselves. there are a group of people on this site that are receiving pics to show what we have done , but with a the anti activity on this site thats the best we can do at this time. And judy if you really want to go after the one that is doing the trapping its me not my child so leave him alone and try me on for size. Or is it like you say about the wolves ,they only go after the weak
    I won’t be attacking your son sir, let’s get that straight first. We need more youngsters brought up in reality than otherwise. Kudos to you Dad.

I shelled out a bit over $10,000 to have a few wolves removed from my range this winter so won’t be donating to your beer fund either.

I have seen I believe 5 wolves on your posts this winter and one on proguides plus a pile of 4 coyotes ( canines ). Interesting that one person has told me pg has 50 to his own claims and you are saying combined you are almost there........

If you boys are so efficient, why haven’t you signed on to BCCattlemen’s as mitigation’s and collect $750 per wolf for livestock related predation?

I am am not against what you are doing per say, I just don’t care for the bedside manner it has been presented in and leads me to believe a fair amount of bull Shute might be involved.

Ball is in your court to prove me wrong.

Regards, Dave

Dave or should I call you Judy you payed over $10,000 to get rid of a few wolves COME ON , do you think they seen you coming. I believe there is a lot of red tape involved with trapping wolves for the cattlemen's association ,first you must prove it was wolves that has done the damage than you are aloud to trap them. Our way is just go out and trap then, no red tape just permission from trapline owners. Pictures have being passed around on this site by PM to the people that contribute and matter, we have asked the persons that were sent pics to share with people they trust. Sorry I guess you are not one of them

gcreek
    When you gave your account of the fire season I had no problem believing your account without pics.
    proguide did show at least 1 pic with 3 wolves, I dont need to see pics to see an honorable man, as for Trapman, I have never met the man, but my friend who Traps with Trapman on occasion has the highest of honor, its not a scam.

Too bad they come for your son Trapman, its the nature of people......Schools is where this anti thing starts and the last place for refuge if your a hunter or trapper, keep up the good work boys!

Dave or should I call you Judy you payed over $10,000 to get rid of a few wolves COME ON , do you think they seen you coming. I believe there is a lot of red tape involved with trapping wolves for the cattlemen's association ,first you must prove it was wolves that has done the damage than you are aloud to trap them. Our way is just go out and trap then, no red tape just permission from trapline owners. Pictures have being passed around on this site by PM to the people that contribute and matter, we have asked the persons that were sent pics to share with people they trust. Sorry I guess you are not one of them

It is nearly 400 km one way and $350 a day for Lays to come and deal with trapped wolves and resets. We do the checking. I don't expect them to drive that far for nothing.

Maybe someday when you can effectively remove whole packs someone will hire you.........

Chilcotin Hillbilly doesn't seem to have a problem with the program or removing wolves outside of the program to relieve his hunting territory.

You can call me what you like, I can play childish too.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    It is nearly 400 km one way and $350 a day for Lays to come and deal with trapped wolves and resets. We do the checking. I don't expect them to drive that far for nothing.

Maybe someday when you can effectively remove whole packs someone will hire you.........

Chilcotin Hillbilly doesn't seem to have a problem with the program or removing wolves outside of the program to relieve his hunting territory.

You can call me what you like, I can play childish too.
    Wow how ****ing old are you???? Un freaking believable I used to respect you not so much anymore you might as well be an anti....

Gcreek and LBM why are you here the shit that flows from your keyboards make you sound just like the antis . About a week ago a group of antis started to go after my son who is only 13 and loves his trapping and hunting ,so yes i have cut back on putting up info or pics . The people that have bullied my boy are being delt with. We are making a big difference in the areas we are in , our numbers have climbed a lot and combined we hope to hit 50 success this year Gcreek and LBM don't recall seeing any donations coming in from you ,so just like the antis you sit and criticize but do nothing to fix the problem yourselves. there are a group of people on this site that are receiving pics to show what we have done , but with a the anti activity on this site thats the best we can do at this time. And judy if you really want to go after the one that is doing the trapping its me not my child so leave him alone and try me on for size. Or is it like you say about the wolves ,they only go after the weak
    First sorry to hear what is happening to your son.
    Second thanks for being honest in saying pictures etc are being kept hidden or secret.
    Third have already said I spend more a year then the numbers proguide posted, I do it
    because I want to and don't mind helping others out, Im not trying to make a business out of it,
    so no im not going to pay your way as well. I don't have to be paid to help others.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    First sorry to hear what is happening to your son.
    Second thanks for being honest in saying pictures etc are being kept hidden or secret.
    Third have already said I spend more a year then the numbers proguide posted, I do it
    because I want to and don't mind helping others out, Im not trying to make a business out of it,
    so no im not going to pay your way as well. I don't have to be paid to help others.
    You must be loaded, no need to be paid to help others?
    I am happy to have met you LBM, can you come over to region 3-8 and help me and my hunting buddies out? we got a big wolf problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Wow how ****ing old are you???? Un freaking believable I used to respect you not so much anymore you might as well be an anti....

Maybe you you could explain yourself?