Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pal

Pal

Hate for this to be my first post aside from trying to sell something but just getting sick and tired of the standard BS I am getting fed in regards to my PAL status. Going on 60 days!! Killing me! No problem for them to run my credit card 51 days ago and no prob for the Govy to make me pay for the two courses!
    Just keep calling, really busy time of the year for us, plus there was Christmas she says! Christmas was a MONTH Ago!!
    I followed all the helpful insights on the forum to ensure a speedy process. Anyone got anything outside the box that may help? I have both my references on standby if they ever get to that point.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Pal

60 days is nothing to get excited about. People have waited 2 and 3 times that long. Best advise I could offer you is just be patient. The more noise you make the more likely they might get annoyed and then you might have real problems. In the big picture what's a month or two?
    I was born at night... but not last night.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Do you have a reference number... If not ask for one... Give it to your references... Get them to call in

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    60 days is nothing to get excited about. People have waited 2 and 3 times that long. Best advise I could offer you is just be patient. The more noise you make the more likely they might get annoyed and then you might have real problems. In the big picture what's a month or two?
    I have been worried about that so been extra fake when talking to them. Mentioned hated calling in every week but that is what you keep telling me to do. Check in every couple weeks. I will take a deep breath and wait.

Yep... Submitted mine in September, credit card was hit in October, then nothing until a couple of days before Christmas!

oh well, just keep calling I guess and ask to be out through to the BC office.

60 days is nothing, a buddy of mine waited a little over a year and I think mine was 4-5 months.

My RPAL took 53 days to get in my hands, it would have come sooner but my reference didn't answer his phone . Once I found this out and had him phone 8 days later I had it in my hand
    Duck tape can fix everything but stupid

I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong? 8 day wait was just about right for me!

Maybe you paid $600 accidentally instead of $60...? That would get things moving quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by plumbcrazy View Post
    I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong? 8 day wait was just about right for me!

I was supposed to have mine in July, didn't get it until a week ago. I'd hunker down, could be awhile! Just be patient, or find friends with a license to go shooting with!