Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Kelowna, HARDCORE ARCHERY 3D SHOOT

Re: Kelowna, HARDCORE ARCHERY 3D SHOOT

That shoot was the best thing I have ever been a part of and I didnt even get a chance to shoot !!! We had 250 shooters witch is more than I have seen in a long time. All the RV's and Motorhomes were very cool to see.

The younger brother donating a Freestyle Motocross demo was a nice touch. I have been in the sport my entire life so I always like to see the look on peoples faces that have never seen that live.

The participation in the novelty shoots Saturday night really blew my mind !!! I cant believe the people that stuck around, it was a little overwhelming to say the least. Shooters started as early as 7am and didnt stop until 9pm !!! Outstanding !!!!!

I believe that weekend is just the start in some big things to come in the future !!! Its to early to say now what our group is thinking but next year may provide the most exciting 3d shoot you will do anywhere I can think of !!!

We got lucky and the weather really held out for us and the positive vibe from that shoot really makes all the hard work from everyone really worth while !

I cant wait for next year, maybe we will break 300 !!!

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all of you that were involved at the Hardcore / Hartland shoot !!!! I thought last year was good but that really was a show !!! I cant think of a negative thing and some of the best comradery I have ever seen among archers !

The family and all my friends had a absolute great time, and we are all big fans and will be back next year for sure !

I really hope you are able to get the R-100 next year as I know that club will do it justice !

ps. also loved the bag pipes and it was nice to finally get to meet some all of you ! TWO THUMBS UP !!!!!!!

It was a ton of fun and my family had a great time camping there and getting involved in all the novelty shoots. It truly was the most exciting shoot I have ever been too. I will never miss this shoot, it was organized very well.

I have my fingers crossed for the R100 now. I sure hope the Kelowna area gets some big shoots like this in the future.

Congratulations to all involved. Well done.

That shoot last weekend can only be described as awesome. My family and friends had such a great time . it was so cool to see double the amount of participants and all the brand new shooters having so much fun. The new setups and innovations of each target just blew me away . such realistic situations that the targets were in was just awesome . The steel buck made its debut and was loved so much by one participant that he took it home with him . It can be seen now on the mad trapper shoot in trail thats real cool jay . I know the builders of that buck have a great surprise coming for us next year in replacement . The staff put so much hard work into this shoot and im proud of all of them and im so happy to get the enjoyment out of this shoot every year . For you folks that missed it this year it's an absolute must next year .The motocross jump was a big added bonus as well as jay entertaining us with bagpipes . Something that should catch all our hearts was mike pittenger winning a genesis bow and donating it to a new young shooter wow .Two thumbs up from triggr
    Last edited by triggr31; 06-02-2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: addition of quote
    keeping life simple

I was asked by a friend to pass this along to the organisers -

"I just wanted to say thank-you to the guys for putting on a great 3D, my sons and I really enjoyed ourselves and appreciated your hospitality and commitment
    to making a quality event,"

regards J Nelson PO-CO B.C.

Our general meeting went very well, next year will be the best thing to hit 3d archery. Its pretty cocky but we will make this thing a big deal as it grows each year. We did an official head count on registration and we had 260 confirmed and many repeats so the number is as high as 280 shooters.

We had room for about 47 more shooters !! We will make up for that next year easy !

I have had so many e-mails this week from people all over the place that attended Its a pretty cool thing to see read each morning !

Good job guys and gals !

Oh and stayed tuned there is a little surprise to come !!!!!! I have been working on a little post shoot wrap up for all of you to enjoy ! It will be a great tool for next year as well. Rinehart will love this as well.

Just wanted to extend many thanks for all the pictures you send me from the shoot ! The family loved them !

My buddy that won the big screen TV was really pumped, his current TV is a relic to say the least so it was a pretty big deal to him !

I called HC today to order arrows and when they told me whats in store for next year I just had to laugh !!!! I cant spoil the surprise but I gotta say good on you guys I really cant wait !!

Class act !!

Bow Walker Guest

Congratulations for thinking up, organizing, and executing a very well run and enjoyable event. Just reading all the lead in posts and then the after-the-shoot-comments tells us that all your hard work paid off big time. You are fast becoming a "must-shoot" event for the province.

Are you going to keep the same dates for next year? People will be wanting to mark their calendars and/or book vacation time around your event.

Thanks !

Our shoot will be June 4 / 5 next year ! 2012.

No matter what we do there will always be shoot date conflictions but this date will work better and it will not conflict with Salmon Arm this time. We have to rent our facility 6 months in advance so we are at the mercy of the ranch as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    Congratulations for thinking up, organizing, and executing a very well run and enjoyable event. Just reading all the lead in posts and then the after-the-shoot-comments tells us that all your hard work paid off big time. You are fast becoming a "must-shoot" event for the province.

Are you going to keep the same dates for next year? People will be wanting to mark their calendars and/or book vacation time around your event.

wow i am kinda sorry i had to miss the shoot,it sounds like it went as well as we had hoped and in our hearts new we were capible of bringing it to everyone out there.however i had a blast filling out a few clients bear tags.
    i am glad you all had a ton of fun and hets off to everyone there.
    bhb
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian