Thread: How many clicks on a Leupold 2.5 -8?

Question How many clicks on a Leupold 2.5 -8?

Does anyone know how many adjustment clicks a Leupold VX3 2.5-8 has from right/left and up/down? I assume 60 so the point of impact can be changed by as much as 20 inches at 100 yards. (standard duplex reticle)
    Last edited by Iltasyuko; 05-07-2011 at 04:29 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: How many clicks on a Leupold 2.5 -8?

cant find it in the brochure. I would suggest that if you are using a standard duplex reticle to zero in with your point blank range in mind. What caliber rifle is it on?
    Last edited by hoochie; 05-07-2011 at 05:36 PM.

I was just playing around with the adjustments on a new scope i have at home, then wanted to get them back to centre before I ever put it on something and sight in. I can just turn them all the way to one side, count clicks all the way to the other side and come back half way to get them both in the middle of the adjustment range. I just dont like adjusting those things too much - dont have faith they are designed for lots of clicking about.

vx3 2.5-8x36, 74 MOA from top to bottom/right to left. Click to your heart's content, that's what they were designed to do
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Thanks Tod.