Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bc 3d championship

Re: bc 3d championship

lets not bash the bcaa to bad as the people running it are voluntiers. maybe its time to get more people involved at the grassroots level.

Please don't take my posts as bashing the BCAA..... i simply don't agree with this particular process and I am willing to offer up an alternative for them to consider.

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Bow Walker Guest

Chris, I for one don't take what you have written here as bashing. Comments like that are points of view and the fact that you have an alternative to the "problem" is all to the good.

I expect that is what the volunteers are looking for, is constructive input. At least they should be.

Dan.

i in know means ment you chris it was pointed at me as much as anyone.

hunter class here i come.......JUst kidden...(Ithink)hehehe

Chris I read your proposal and i think its good. lets hope the commoners get heard. . as for hunter class. the people in hunters class are more than capable of doing well in a regular class.and to be in say a spot shoot and shoot basically the same eqipment as me and be put 10 yards or so closer to the target?????show me the money i say. i dunno not trying to put down the class at all, i just think it is being used quite incorrectly. im just wondering if i could compete in hunter class and do okay?

believe me Jess, your not the only one considering making that move. Specially if there is a spot shoot involved.

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Well i will take the high road and stay shooting from the orange stakes . At least tell i am as old as oldtimer.

People think I didn't go in the spot shoot because there was too many good shooters and I didn't think it would be worthwhile. WRONG !! I do not believe anybody should have a 10 yard advantage when shooting for money, I thought it was wrong and told them so and chose not to support it. In the Broken Arrow shoots we have everybody shoot from the same stake , compounds that is.
    As for hunter class I still think it is being taken advantage of. Now some people will say "well what about the master's class you shot from " Age is a huge difference compared to equipment. Maybe the Masters could be a bit older but that is not my call and when I am 65 or 70 I don't want to be shooting against some young 50 year old let alone the young guns.
    As GreyBark told me , " if you don't support your class they will do away with it " and I couldn't agree more.
    As long as I can handle the ribbing from everybody about " shooting from the woosy stakes" I will continue to support MY class. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Bow Walker Guest

[quote=As long as I can handle the ribbing from everybody about " shooting from the woosy stakes" I will continue to support MY class. Mike[/quote]

And thas's just the kind of guy you are Mike.........

Classy.