Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Official 2009 LEH thread

Re: Official 2009 LEH thread

Finally got my sheep draw in the mail yesterday.

Buddy and I Got a group draw for Cow and calf moose in 3-18 Yahoo

got mine in the mail and it matched the web NIL!

Quote Originally Posted by palmer View Post
    GRANBY SHEEP.....LT and Palmer are off to start scouting.....oh and got a few doe draws too....
    OK, I have figured out a system to beat the LEH!!!! The year I got that draw, I mailed my cards in from GF. The same year the other tag went to the barber from GF. The next year a 10 year old kid from GF go the draw, and now you(from CL, almost GF) gets the draw?????? I am definately mailing my cards from the nearest town to the draw I want!!!

Congrats, if you need any ideas as to where to go, drop me a line, I'd be glad to help out.

GH

Wow after reading 200+ posts I’m really happy to be a new member of the group. There have been a lot of great posts and helpful tips.

We’ll last year I bought 3 LEH entries for my first time and I did not send them in. I got busy and missed the deadline. I got my first mule deer on opening day last year in the Nanaimo/Parksville area so I was totally motivated to not missing getting my entries in the draw for this year.

I’m excited to say I put in 2 LEH and got a Kootenay draw in Mica Creek for MU 4-38 F Oct. 16 to Nov 30th for a Cow/calf or spiked bull. No results for the elk draw on the island, I was ready to go out and buy a bow and start some quick learning if I got the luck of the draw.

My fiancé had no luck with elk or moose.

I’m a new member and I read that I better not just come looking for help being a new member, so I’m only “hinting a little” I have no experience hunting moose and especially I don’t know the area in 4-38 F. Any help or advice to help make this hunt extra rewarding would be really helpful as I’m preparing for my hunt until I leave “I’M SO EXCITED THOUGH!” I also got my draw tag in the mail fairly quick.

I just posted a new thread looking for some advice, suggestions tips and questions.

Moose 101 ? LEH Moose Hunt close to Revelstoke, 4-38 F Cow/calf or spiked bull.
    Last edited by biggameapprentice; 08-05-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Shorten post
    Life is a great big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can!

Quote Originally Posted by xtremearchery View Post
    My buddy just got through. He got his elk as well. didn't want to do that trip alone... Peace, here we come again!
    I have a list of numbers for people who live up here in the peace if you need some numbers to call