Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vic F&G Shoot April 26th!!

Bow Walker Guest

Re: Vic F&G Shoot April 26th!!

Great shoot - thanks to the organizers, Martin, Steve, Wayne, et al.

Jeez I'm gettin' old. I'm stiff and sore this morning. Shot more arrows yesterday than I have for a looong time!

I did a major sight re-adjust at lunchtime and didn't shoot any better in the afternoon. Oh well, I had a blast. Thanks again to the organizers.

It would've been nice if - on the last round - people would've brought in their last target(s).......I and the organizers spent way too long cleaning up and bringing in waay too many targets.

Quote Originally Posted by 6616 View Post
    How the heck did you get home in time for the shoot Hermit, you were still in Fernie Satuday morning?????

PS, I hope that wall tent I'm going to win was bigger then the one you had at convention.......
    Andy - I left Fernie Sat morning at 7:11 in the driving snow storm and motored across the Province in time to catch the 5 pm ferry and have dinner with my bride. And to that shit head that drove 40km all the way up Kootney pass MTFO!!! LOL

Yes the TBBC tent draw is on a Sunforger treated 10.10 canvas tent that is 10'X12' with aluminum frame, two screened windows and double screened door. But with your luck Andy I'm guessing you win the stove or the lifetime membership in the UBBC!! At only $20 each I thought you would have bought a book of tickets!!!

Last edited by The Hermit; 04-27-2009 at 08:42 AM.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

BTW - Rod Taylor and I both scored 331 in the longbow class on Sunday and there were about 8 contestants.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    At only $20 each I thought you would have bought a book of tickets!!!
    I ended up buying quite a few, Norm, Arnie and the boys from Invermere sold a lot as did Jim, Marty and the boys from Cranbrook. I didn't refuse anyone so I have a few. Glad the shoot went well, sounds like the participants are pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    BTW - Rod Taylor and I both scored 331 in the longbow class on Sunday and there were about 8 contestants.

60 animals huh, wow!!!
    Don't worry about a pandemic, stupidity is spreading way faster