Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: dawson creek

Re: dawson creek

Geez Guys it's Christmas Eve !

i love reading elkdoms replys, they are all about him being a wicked hunter for hunting feilds, to scared to get out in the bush? or is that to much of a challenge for you??
    Turkeys, the only thing smarter than man kind - Homer J simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Geez Guys it's Christmas Eve !

------------------------------------
    This is the funniest post i have seen. Good one....

come on guys,surrly we can't le this end here.There has to be some more great info to be shared.lets not let our personal differences get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_kid View Post
    i love reading elkdoms replys, they are all about him being a wicked hunter for hunting feilds, to scared to get out in the bush? or is that to much of a challenge for you??
    I dont live or hunt under a street light , as for you, and some of your outdoorsy wanna be buddies, sorry! you know nothing about me, and by your smart arse comments little else!, this thread about game or lack of game in the Dawson Creek area shows just how ignorant in fact many of the comments on this topic of game numbers are, if I an find a hundred or so deer in one day, then I must be the one doing something wrong, but I will continue to read posts on HBC and see if I can become as adept at finding game as everyone else, having lived and hunted and guided extensively in Reg 7B for 20 years I suppose you may have some info about 7B that I am searhing for, so please "hunter_kid", share your vast "TICKLE TRUNK" of hunting tips with us!
    sit quietly by the river,,,,,,

eventually the bodies of your enemies will come floating by,,,,