Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some new taxidermy

Re: Some new taxidermy

Depending on where you go, probably anywhere from $200-450 is what I've been quoted.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

I like the dead mount look. Very Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    what does it cost to get a duck mounted?
    I guess it depends on how cute the duck is.......
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

Really like the dead mounts!!! I have seen them mounted on an old piece of barn board for that added touch. I have also seen the multiple species and thought they look very good
    Slayer

My brother has planned his mount out for awhile. We just gotta pull down an old barn door from our hay loft and a bunch of geese are gonna be dead mounted against the barn door. Should make for an awesome looking mount inside.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?