Thread: Dead three point?

Dead three point?

Anyone see or hear anything about a 3pt. buck being hit on hwy.1 near TWU? (Trinity Western Univesity) A friend said something about it to me but didn't get a great look but said it was big! This was on Saturday morning.
    Tell it how it is!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Dead three point?

Might have saved me a trip past Hope if I'd seen it this morning!! They're around. We have friends that live near Alder acres and see good sized bucks in their back yard. Bears too!! And no they won't let me hunt them
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I drive by there every morning and I have seen a mother of a buck just off of 232/Glover on the east side. He was creeping around the edge of a small cleared area.... Hope it wasn't him that got smoked

i saw a dead buck on the side of highway one east bound just pass 232 on saturday morning arounf 6:45... i was going to stop but there are pretty heavy traffic behind me..

Mike

Are you gonna start road-hunting Hwy 1?
    "For the man who can, not once by accident, but again and again, as a regular thing, single-handed, find and kill his black-tail, has shown that he is no mere novice in his art; still-hunting the black-tail is a sport that only the skilful can follow with good results." Theodore Roosevelt (1858–1919). Hunting Trips of a Ranchman. 1885.

There was one big 4 point hit right past the border in Aldergrove last Tuesday. Quite a waste.
    Alex Li Custom Recurve 48" 62# @ 28", Osage-Bloodwood/Maple/Bamboo with Bocote Riser
    Alex Li Custom Recurve 48" 53# @ 28", Bocote/Bamboo with Water Buffalo Horn Covered Belly
    Blackwidow Recurve 56" 61# @ 28"

Quote Originally Posted by lapadat View Post
    Mike

Are you gonna start road-hunting Hwy 1?
    The thought crossed my mind, having a bent bumper already... But in all honesty , I was just curious as there are some big bucks that reside there and just wondered if others have sawor had a pic.
    Tell it how it is!!!