Thread: Chilliwack, I am out to get your blacktails!

Hybrid View

Re: Chilliwack, I am out to get your blacktails!

Quote Originally Posted by PKernohan View Post
    I've been all over the chilliwack river valley. I've lived here my whole life. I've never been broken into or had my truck messed with while hunting or fishing. Also I've found the terrain too thick and steep for most, if your willing to get off the road and hike you won't have to worry about the crowds.
    That's what I like to hear. The place I normally hunt has a load of vehicle traffic, but I have never run into another hunter or even found much in the way of human sign in the timber (which is also thick and steep enough we have ropes to climb up some of the bluffs) so this all sounds typical / status quo.

I figure we'll take in a bunch of landscape, aim ourselves at something that looks worth checking out... might be a drainage, saddle, knob, funnel, ridge, whatever then hike up into the timber and scout around with a rifle in hand.

No expectations at all. We won't head in until after first light (will need to see) and probably out before last light. Would be funny if we came out with something though.
    Last edited by caddisguy; 11-24-2017 at 06:54 PM.

2. Site Sponsor