Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How Many Pins and Max Hunting Shot Distance

Re: How Many Pins and Max Hunting Shot Distance

My elk hunting partner is shooting Montec G5's this year, will let ya know how they perform but by the sounds of things you may have a review sooner if those bucks co-operate for ya
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by big game walker hounds View Post
    thinking about trying thoe monoteck g5 100gr broad heads this year any one used them before?
    I used them on my spring bear this year. Pulled it out of the dirt on the other side, still razor sharp. I'm happy and sticking with them for the fall season. I do get a slight whistle as they fly though.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

diggerpax is offline "Shoot 'em in the guts"

Anything 40 yards or less is a sure thing (given they don't jump the string) I'm comfortable out to 60, have taken many animals in the 60-70 range, and one antelope at 80. 5 pins.