Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Rifle butt ammo holder review

Re: Rifle butt ammo holder review

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    I Lost 6 bullets on a sheep hunt. As mentioned, they do get tired with age... just like the rest of us
    Losing 1 or 2 on a sheep hunt is a sign of a great hunt but losing 6 that's must be a record book hunt ...........
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

[QUOTE=ruger#1;1837249]
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Sorry Dino. I was in a pissy mood last night. Family problems.
    no problem, I do appreciate your contributions to me here and also on the site in general. I know that you actually have had great success in your hunting career and can pull from your experiences to give good advice.
    Hunting the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Someone gets it there is no reason you should not have a full mag loaded while hunting, I'm sure Dino has learnt something.
    ive learnt that you have virtually no experience to draw from. Your comments carry no weight and never have. Your many pm,s asking me for advice prove it. You need to get off that island and actually hunt instead of always sitting behind a computer posting like a troll.

Hunting the promised land