Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Alex Mota (sp?)---Kluchesi---

1899 Guest

Re: Alex Mota (sp?)---Kluchesi---

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Yeah, lets hear the full story.
    Here is part of the story, but I am sure buddy can fill us in on the rest of the details about the poor, wrongly persecuted guy:

http://canlii.ca/t/2ds4f

In view of the appellant's failure to respond to the fines, probationary orders and minimal custodial terms that have followed his 160 earlier convictions for hunting-related offences since 1980, the trial sentence was as realistic as the statute permitted.
    For myself, I would add that the Attorneys General of Canada and Alberta should urgently consider the bringing of civil injunction proceedings against Mota to enjoin his future use, or even possession, of all firearms as a supplementary sanction against his unremittent taking of wildlife
    From the facts of this case and from Mota's record (which I attach to these reasons) it may safely be concluded that Mota does little but kill wildlife in order to sell the animal's parts and trophies either for profit or to derive some Stone-age gratification from what he is doing. Apart from profit considerations he shows little discrimination in what he hunts, when he hunts and where he hunts. In mitigation Mr. Rice tells us that he doubts Mota's acceptance or even understanding of any restraints on the taking of wildlife. Hence wild animals found in Canada's national parks, those out of season or located in prohibited or protected areas give him no pause. Nor does sex, specie or rarity. In this case he shot a herd bull American Bison (described by locals as "the big one" from a herd of 300) within the boundaries of Wood Buffalo National Park. Its mounted head was found in Mota's van alongside 21 other wildlife heads.

Quote Originally Posted by 1899 View Post
    Here is part of the story, but I am sure buddy can fill us in on the rest of the details about the poor, wrongly persecuted guy:

Wow! that was enlightening.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastX View Post
    People only talk badly about a man merely because of what they hear from others and the things they see online...How many people have actually seen Alex shooting an animal? a chopper? a bald eagle? a bison? How do they know some of the people interviewed during investigation weren't actually jealous, and really looking to put Alex down? How are the game wardens so sure the bison came from a specific national park (Can the COs prove where the bison really came from)? How do the COs know that ALL the animals they seized belonged to him at that reasonable time? What about his loss of life and liberty when the COs detained him upon discovering a rifle that was never his? Or the time he was illegally detained when suspected of hunting but wasn't? Its easy for one side of a story to make fame, but the other side most of the time is rarely seen or heard of.

Bottom line is, most of the hiding rectums reading and commenting this thread do not know him in person and repeat after the other sheep. Some officers thrive on catching their guy while fueled by a corrupt lust to prove a point "Look at the son of a bitch we caught today!" Would not be the least bit surprised if some of the rifles/animals/trophies which were seized are probably claimed and kept in the conservation officers' own homes, and if that were the case, who would be made out as the real poacher(s)? They would be no better, but worse than Alex - Whether Alex Mota, Prime Minister, Chef, Hunter, Musician, or illegal police coercion used by an officer to compel a suspect to talk, everyone makes mistakes. Who doesn't?

At the end of the day, Idalecio Mota, dubbed "Butcher of the North," is your classic example made to be negatively scrutinized when people don't know the full story.
    Really ? Hmm ! What relation ship do you have with him ? RJ

BeastX ...... are you Idalecio Mota ?

If so, tell your story.
    Clear up any misconceptions ...

It was a "witch hunt"......

The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

The charges that were laid are just those that could be proved, how many others are there?

1899 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SPEYMAN View Post
    The charges that were laid are just those that could be proved, how many others are there?
    I was thinking the same thing- 160 convictions in roughly 10years...

I was thinking the same thing- 160 convictions in roughly 10years...
    Huummm ... sound like a great candidate for Justin to appoint to the Senate
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Obviously Mr. BeastX does not know the searching capabilities of the computer age. It must be a conspiracy.....
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    BeastX ...... are you Idalecio Mota ?

If so, tell your story.
    Clear up any misconceptions ...
    Greg your reading my MINE again ! lol RJ