Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed George and the BCWF

Re: Ed George and the BCWF

How many people have received or forwarded two girls one cup on a work email..

I fail to understand why this thread continues to flourish. A Supreme Court has rendered a decision and all parties are governed by that ruling. Nothing more discussed here will alter that decision so it's time to shut this down and move on.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Curious.....A supreme court rules in favour of letting a piece of shit like that Merrit child killer get an easy sentence and folks are outraged and curse the "system".......Yet in another instance, like the above, the supreme court is "God" and folks need not concern themselves with further details........

Just an observation.....carry on...

have been reading all these posts not in the know. but someone posted the two girls one cup stuff , now to me is that troublesome. you posted it. did mr George send that. I am trying to hash out the reality and bs. did he send that.

I don't know what he sent you asked you've seen it..

I would never see something like that on personal email.
    does every person who sent it deserve termination.

If your to be fired shouldn't it be for stealing or a real misconduct like real sexual harassment or not doing your job period..wtf.
    If the coworker had a laugh who are we to judge.

you posted the the cup statement I have not seen it . did he post it or you full of it

There are a few holes in the story that I would like to see filled before I would consider the matter closed. I am left scratching my head some what over the federations deafening silence on this matter and why they would not be doing damage control and reconnecting with the members and reassuring futures ones of their loyalties.

I would really like to see the BCWF make a final statement on this and then just move on, this is getting old already

Quote Originally Posted by Down South View Post
    I would really like to see the BCWF make a final statement on this and then just move on, this is getting old already
    I agree. My renewal papers are waiting for some good old fashioned transparency and communication to the membership.
    Yup, that coiler is a personal best...

Not sure what you want them to say. The BOD took action that some on here disagreed with but the supreme court backed up their actions. Why do they need to say anything else and if they did would probably be flamed for gloating. They were right, Ed was wrong. Get over it and give it a rest.