Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: What did you get for LEH?

Re: What did you get for LEH?

I managed to get reciepts for the leh's i bought. Maybe next year.

denied for moose elk grizz and bison guess the $50 in the envelope didn't work

well we got our 2 bulls
    first one was a 2 x 2, would have been a legal immature bull if they had an immy opening in region 5
    second bull was a 3 x 3. also an immy by age but not by horn definition. Only other moose spotted was a cow and calf.
    should be some good eating.
    Quote Originally Posted by randymac View Post
    2 bull moose in region 5 with me, my son and my grandsons name on them. Last moose draw was 2010 but after 3 years of searching we got the unicorn last year.

I have often heard about a moose shortage..I can tell you the 7?? zone that the 3 of us had a LEH in as no shortage of moose. We got our 2 bulls and saw 23 cows ,14 with calves and 3 with 2 calves all in only 1 week..We also saw lots of wolf sign and heard them all night. There were not many hunters but 12 bulls taken in a 10 day period 6 by our camp tells me at least in this zone they are doing well despite the wolf numbers..Go figure. It was a very happy hunt camp this year.

Wow, I am sure late on this thread. I drew a December cow elk tag near Sayward. I can't wait!