Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Mule Deer and Antler point restrictions

Re: Mule Deer and Antler point restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by ru rancher View Post
    when did i say anything stupid in that post at all? point it out highlight it bold anything cant see it
    Really????

Kid you need to re-read your posts and learn to spell.....I would bet that most of us type with two fingers, and are not using a keyboard. Hell I am using a stylus and typing one letter at a time....but I am not perfect either....

Just hit preview and correct your errors....it will be easy to read for us older people and we will be easier on you....

But we are going off topic.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

RU,
    Not only is there a preview post button, there is an edit post button. You use that when you notice glaring errors after you have already hit the post button.

BTW, I'm just learning to use this IPad, so I am am typing with 1 finger. Quite different than the keyboard on the laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by ru rancher View Post
    obviously you guys dont undertsand what i mean! it would be a place you can look back and see some of the old hillariuouse post that make us laph every time we read them! and what i ment more is do some reasearch before you post.
    For starters..........

Just funnin' with ya, Ru.....
    Last edited by RiverOtter; 01-07-2014 at 09:28 PM.

If people stopped treating each thread as they do instant messaging, there wouldn't be so much garbage to sift through.
    What you do for yourself dies with you. What you do for others lives long after you're gone.

T.R.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Jackson
    You are telling me 2 years of hunting Any bucks has killed your genetics??? hmmm, how has Region 3 kept producing monsters with the highest harvest rates of any Region??? We've had the same seasons for over 20 years. If you lost you genetics in just 2 years shouldn't Region 3 have lost theirs decades ago????
    Its not a loss of genetics at all its that they are harvested before they reach that age class. The mobs come for an opportunity at elk and whatever deer they cross that's legal pay the price. You are comparing apples to oranges , region 3 has way more mule deer an 4, its strands to reason its works for reg 3.
    Its not that region 5 has a mulie hunting "problem" today and as stated earlier I wouldn't have current first hand knowledge of it anyways, its that its phenominal hunting has been degraded post reg change.
    Last edited by Husky7mm; 01-08-2014 at 10:44 PM.

What years did R5 have this "phenomenal" hunting, Husky?
    Resident Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    To post pics on HBC:

1- sign up for a free account at www.photobucket.com
    2- upload your pics to your album on photobucket
    3- click on the pic you want to post on hbc
    4- copy and paste the IMG code (bottom of 4 choices) into your thread on HBC
    5- thank the Coach

Well I already painfully explained it, lol.
    On a serious note I still dream about it today. Don't remember the year the regs changed but if I had to guess -+2005

so i must say with region 5 also with the regs changed personaly i have saw alot more 4 points there are other factors for my area though that i hunt the most that probably have added to the quality of deer. that being said i do feel that with the apr that trophy class bucks will most likly have less of a chance to make it to the prime age. i do however know that there are still alot of monsters out there they are just smarter then most people will give them credit.
    one last thing sorry if i cant spell great never bin good at it and never will but ill try my best for the old fock around here
    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    ponder this: "the world is run by those who show up".

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    I will stand behind every post I have made. what others think of me is none of my business!

Start pumping out some periods, commas and the odd capital letter, and we'll gladly give you a pass on spelling..............

Quote Originally Posted by Husky7mm View Post
    Well I already painfully explained it, lol.
    On a serious note I still dream about it today. Don't remember the year the regs changed but if I had to guess -+2005
    When you can't support anything you say when dates, seasons, harvest data, hunter opportunity data, sex ratios, recruitment rates you haven't explained anything. We can however agree, it was painful.
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela