Thread: lumbar pack

lumbar pack

Good day, for various reasons I'd like to try out a lumbar pack. Any suggestions?... Thanks guys

2. Site Sponsor

Re: lumbar pack

I tried one of the Cabela's ones. It gave me a sore back after an hour. Tried stitching some shoulder straps to it and that made it a little better, but eventually I switched back to a pack. The quality of it was good though.

Thanks guys

I bought the Browning with shoulder straps. It was a lot cheaper. Used it a few times now and it seems fine. I can carry a lot of stuff in it and it feels pretty good. First one I have ever owned. I am sure the higher priced ones have their own pluses. Well see how this one holds up! Good luck!
    " We must strive to touch the land gently and care for it as true stewards, that those who follow us and assess our record may see that our mark on the land was one of respect and love, not cruelty and disdain."

Robert B. Oetting

Proud BC Resident Hunter

I have a Fieldline with shoulder straps and detachable pouches on the waistband. Its pretty versatile, but on the downside, its not very quick and easy to put on and take off. My biggest complaint though is that the belt won't adjust small enough for a comfortable fit on my beanpole self unless I'm wearing a jacket underneath it, proves it was made in America. Its been holding up well for about 10 years of now, its decently built, other than the goofy bottle holders that don't fit the included bottles.