Thread: Garrett amo

Garrett amo

does anyone know how to get Garrett or Buffalo bore ammo out of the states ?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Garrett amo

Drive down and get it . Oh and hide it coming back.
    It is easier to get forgivness than it is permission.

It has been pointed out to us that the proper number to consider in the event of violent aggression is "911"- if you are of the rabbit people. Others will do better to place their faith in the number "1911".

i thought they could only sell to us citizens?

I don't know about that but a fella in town here had a buddy bring some back for him. I have 3or 4 420's and 3 or 4 550's still that he gave me to try. We went together and got some of the crater lites shipped up here and I have been using those for a couple of years now. Same as the Garrets just have to roll your own though.

It has been pointed out to us that the proper number to consider in the event of violent aggression is "911"- if you are of the rabbit people. Others will do better to place their faith in the number "1911".

Ape I was told that you can get them sent to Canada now? I haven't checked with Garretts though. Why don't you send him an e-mail and find out for sure.

when the 325 win short mag came out I'm sure ya'll know that getting ammo was tough so...... we get our hunters from the states coming here on a hunt to bring " extra ammo" along with him. the only thing is he has to be using the caliber himself.
    It'd look better on "my" wall!!

I last talked to Randy Garret a year or so ago and then it was no go for shipping to Canada. I hope it has changed but with all this border crap I doubt it. Heres to hope though.

if Cabelas opens their Quebec store it might lead to a easy way to get some buffalo bore ammo , i hear its equal to Garretts