Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Brant Season

Re: 2013 Brant Season

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    I think the beach like this would be more pleasant to gun from. Ian should know where this picture comes from. A favorite of mine from the source.

Hagerbaumer on Hog Ranch Spit?

Murray day 8

Bound to run into a few bands with all the limits you've been getting. Congrats!
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Today was a little too nice but none the less ,found a beutiful mature bird perfect for a mount. Only one 'bb in the neck.

Bando!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    Today was a little too nice but none the less ,found a beutiful mature bird perfect for a mount. Only one 'bb in the neck.
    Nice job Pat but I gotta ask, why the hell are you not over where Stillwater is, if ya wanna get numbers that's where it's at! K

He might have done better ,if he didn't answer his phone lol

i like my space f350 the bay is good for me,i haven't done too shabby for a rookie.

1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Well Murray, I was out with Darren Richardson today and we only got 2 birds. All morning the birds kept flaring away from us on account of the small electrical problem we were having. You will have to contact Crazy_Farmer to find out the details of that one.

Nice birds Adam, I think I saw them this morning almost in my set..