Thread: pricing some goose decoys

pricing some goose decoys

A old gentleman at our club has some goose decoys that he bought and never used. he can't remember what he paid and I can't find any similar for sale (poor computer skills on my part) theres 6 - about 30"shells with separate heads (not flocked) and 6 - 30" ones that are hard plastic but fold semi flat with a plastic stand you put inside to spread the decoy and keep it upright on the ground, again separate heads. Anyone have any ideas?

Bog
    Pull the trigger all the way back.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: pricing some goose decoys

The only folding ones that I can think of are FUD's or Johnsons, I'm not 100% sure what the FUD's were made of but the Johnson's were made out of a waxed cardboard. The Johnsons were a decent looking decoy that were an actual photogragh of a goose and they stood up pretty well considering what they were made of. K

Sounds like carrylites, any markings or pics?

Kelly -there hard plastic like most you see and they look not bad for what they are .

Ian --no markings and me and posting pics don't get along so well

Thanks for the replies guys. NOt really the dekes I would buy to add to the collection I already have I just want to buy these to help the old guy out
    Pull the trigger all the way back.