Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Re: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

note the gouges that go horizontal up by my top bow cam...how the 'f' did he do that? might have to nickname him 'Slasher' , lol.

Hitches crazy huge buck made some unbelievable gouges with that nasty long brow tine last fall and the rubs were quite similar to this big one. Cant wait to see what he looks like now !!!!...Think I'll go to work for a few days to help rest up myself for the next assault , lol

quite the shed pg, going to be swwweeeeetttt to see what he looks like now. hopefully in a picture on the ground. good luck.

Hope you connect! You've definitely done ur homework!

Cple days at work an let him do his thing. Rumour has it snow friday meaning there will be more than one cranker BT hitting the ground on saturday.

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

You mean work a couple other spots for a fews days. Not actually workin! Let's see what happens over the next few days. With a few hammers on the hit list, something big is hitting the ground this weekend. Hopefully it's the big guy I'm tryin to figure out!
    Last edited by hitch; 11-14-2012 at 08:52 PM.
    I love MEC and the Gun Registry!

This is the best thread I love true mature blacktails and all the input from everyone I can read this stuff forever I hope everyone gets to live the dream of a true hog blacktail I'm still dreaming about mine.soon I can feel it.good luck pg and everyone.

Side note for my 'local truck chasin weaklings'. For around 7 er more years now I have been avidly seeking ( basically year round) secluded places to hunt unbothered by others. 100% of the time these places actually suck for hunting as there isnt very many deer there.( straight up).I hunted one particular place for 5 er 6 years now off and on and have physically seen 3 different bucks in all that time and killed one..only ONE. This is an example of just how it really is in all the places I go.( I havent laid my eyes on one deer this fall-yet)
    Obviously , few deer on a mountain attracts few predators and the few bucks that know this usually grow to be damned big......and I have the patience to stay on them for 'most times' years.
    During my persuit of these very rare animals I avidly help EVERYONE around me and lots on the internet to get themsleves a big buck or learn HOW TO find and hunt a spot properly for themselves.
    But STILL , there's a few 'challenged' guys who spend more time trying to figure out where 'T -F' I hunt than they do at trying to learn themselves.
    Its quite comical the shit I go through to side track you loosers.I get dropped off basically 99% of the time and leave mine and others vehicles strewn about the 'sea to sky' to either make you go there or use you to push deer to my secluded spots and its been working perfectly each year.

Anyway , take a note..I HELP many many people and ask or recieve ZERO in return 100% of the time and am happy doing it.

Of course everyone has another 'side' to them.......lets put it this way.....lets just say you actually DID follow me to one my my secluded places to basically F&*%K me.....lets just say the VERY improbable happened.... You will find out real quick what happens when you hunt a predator and dont bring enough gun when you catch up to him.......payback will be a very very bad experience.
    Anyway.......this note is intended for a very few individuals , you know who you are...so do I.

Back to the happy parts !!

lol

'f' work , I'm in the bush again......might have to go on welfare soon as I am pissing off customers to the max , hopefully its all worth it in the end!

All of us are tempted to "track" you, but most of us just do so through your posts here PG66! Hope you connect (with a buck that is). You have validated my long-held theories about coastal deer. Now if I could only learn to slow down in the bush, maybe I'll see more than the ass end of those big bucks!

Season is over soon so keep hunting I say. One good thing about working in the sea to sky is that most customers have zero expectations of guys actually showing up for work or jobs getting done on time. Gives a man lots of leeway to persue his hobbies. At least they don't have to call Tapleys to get ahold of you.

interesting thing you mention that "I HELP many many people and ask or recieve ZERO in return 100% of the time and am happy doing it." my hunting partener and i where talking about that very fact the other day while heading back from the mountian. it is true! and this thread kicks a##!

some of the older fellows in my hunting group are leary of our photos going on here for the same reason. spot chasers! i was even asked to take the few i once posted off, for that reason.

it is a small world and someone is going to ID someing in a photo one time or another.

DP