Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: No moose hunting in Area 5

Re: No moose hunting in Area 5

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Wrong country

Meanwhile back in Canada:

You implying, Buffalo Bill and the train shooters, Jessie James, wild Bill , and the rest who could shoot straight enough to kill all the buffalo , and suppressed the Indians back in 1894?? , justifies over hunting in 2012?
    until all on an even, fair and equal playing field in Canada, in all provinces, resentments and friction will continue.

where the hell am i anyways this isnt where i left the truck

I told my friend Jeremiah about this, he lives in quesnel and boy was he pissed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0DH0EamfEc
    Many a child journeys this high to be different. To get from here what their natures couldn't get them below. lt comes to nothing. Can't cheat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got it own ways.

Watch the show Jeremiah Johnson and see what most people think happened when Redford came stumble bumblin into wild country. That's holly woods for most .
    That show stunk.
    The old shows from Hollywood about how the west was won is another bs movie.
    I know it's 2012 so lots has changed from those old western days when the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock.
    Not too dang many treaties in region 5 yet. Matter of fact only one in BC so far with the Gitzkan in 6? or 7.
    Long slow square table meetings and some court proce$$ the lawyers are makin bacon ..
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-29-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Wink Re: No moose hunting in Area 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

The one show I dug was with, what's his name in Thunder Heart .. About troubles on the Rez .. with the F.B.I.
    Val Kilmore
    This show at least uses real things that arise in the everyday life on a rez and being invaded by the law from outside.
    The greed of man, the lust for money and what and who it can influence to their favor.
    Indian life on and off the rez, stereo types and adversarial systems trying to out wit the local talent.
    The actual reason and goal for some to do what they do is wrong intentions for others and the right time for them.
    I'm saying, Thunder Heart learned the way it is and not just the way some one told a story.
    He saw for real that in this life, on this earth, someone is looking out for you and not just them selves.
    Jel .. ( Thunder) Heart and Soul .. try a Jelly Roll .. and a hot french vanilla coffee on me .. Lightning n Thunder ..
    ---- Support a Timmy Hortons near you ..--------
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-29-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Thumbs up Re: No moose hunting in Area 5

JellyBean, You apparently played close to too much...

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Put Thunder Heart on now. The one scene about, I think you just had yourself a vision boy!

Thumbs up Re: No moose hunting in Area 5

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    ...I think you just had yourself a vision boy!
    LOL! "Boy"... Perfect JellyBean...

Last edited by IronNoggin; 07-30-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Guess he got to Know me

After watching my neighbors here, Powwow Highway is based on events that can happen any day on the Rez.

I have a LOT of native friends, there are good and bad in all races. Sometimes your neighbors can make you proud, other times they frustrate the hell out of you.

We ARE WAAAAAAAAY off track

Quote Originally Posted by moosinaround View Post
    Nope, won't happen. Not enough first Nations peoples to block all the roads! I will still hunt in there, I am a tax paying citizen with all the proper permits! They will be breaking the law, and will go to jail! Simple! Moosin
    Amen to that, I live in 100 Mile and I won my first draw ever, bull moose 5-02 A. If somethings blocked off on crown without government locks/signs etc, then there's zip cuts, winches, and tow straps.