Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions please!!!

i would be up for a group qci hunt...thats on my list of things to do...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Try the Big Bar Ranch area and Milk Mountain area around Clinton and the Gang Ranch area farther north. Good luck. Puppy.
    GOOD FRIENDS TO HUNT WITH, FRESH AIR TO BREATH, THE B.C. OUTDOORS, BIG GAME AND BROADHEADS, WHAT A LIFE. MAY THE DESTINATION OF YOUR PROJECTILES REACH YOUR DESIRED POINT AND YOUR NEXT HARVEST BEST YOUR BEST TO DATE.

Chris, if you guys are up for Moose, Whitetails and Buff, I was just up in the Chetwynd/Dawson Creek area about 2 weeks ago. We came back with 2 young Buff and a young Moose. My friend also got a shot with his bow at the first Whitetail buck that he had ever seen. Unfortunatly his bow had slipped a limb somehow and he missed badly. If you would like to know the where and all give me a pm or an email. Oh and by the way, the Buff is almost guaranteed. Fred

bone-collector Guest
    I would take it that the buffalo is ranch hunting from a farmer

Hunting off the Fraser River between Clinton and the River behind that mountains .... theres a road that runs north and south (south of Big Bar Ranch) .... I've seen some decent bucks back along the river breaks. No hogs but nice 145 to 155 class bucks.