Thread: Ladner report????

Ladner report????

anyone been out to canoe pass or boundary bay area recently??? how is the duck moment out there??

thanks,
    Ali
    "I have no vampire experience, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got there, it had turned back into my neighbor's Dog," Dwight Schrute.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Ladner report????

was out yesterday in Ladner Marsh. The ducks are much lower in number than just a few weeks back, but still have big flocks gathering later in the day. Very shy now and hesitant to decoy into spread if they see anything not concealed/camo or if the spread is not looking natural just a bit. Saw mainly GW Teals and mallards but very flighty.

Have not been out to boundary bay lately, but they would be all over the golf course out there and the fields around there.

Good hunting.
    Do Good ...and forget about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin So View Post
    was out yesterday in Ladner Marsh. The ducks are much lower in number than just a few weeks back, but still have big flocks gathering later in the day. Very shy now and hesitant to decoy into spread if they see anything not concealed/camo or if the spread is not looking natural just a bit. Saw mainly GW Teals and mallards but very flighty.

Have not been out to boundary bay lately, but they would be all over the golf course out there and the fields around there.

Good hunting.
    I was out at boundary bay a week ago and the ducks were all over the golf course and the fields on the 72nd
    Last edited by aliagha; 12-28-2011 at 03:40 PM.
    "I have no vampire experience, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got there, it had turned back into my neighbor's Dog," Dwight Schrute.

I was out by canoe pass all day on Tuesday. Saw lots of action, but I was quite far out, needed a boat far out. It was windy so I had quite a few come in low and fast; made for some great sport... and some shameful misses. Mostly Widgeon and Pintails.