Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: glow-in-the-dark vanes

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Re: glow-in-the-dark vanes

Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
    what make are they ? and price?
    They are made by 'Flex Fletch'. I don't remember how much, but Wayne charged me the same as for normal vanes when he made up a dozen 'Victory Vforce HV arrows for me. If you shop online, there are some pretty good deals across the line, but I never checked to see what the cost would be to send for some.
    Last edited by Big Lew; 12-18-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    Jesse - are the Fusions flexible enough, even with their glo-in-the-dark abilities?
    there is definately not alot of flex in them. they are quite rigid. but, i did some shooting with some fixed blade broadheads (which i normally dont use), and i believe that the rigidity of these vanes helped in tuning and stability in flight of these big broadheads. and i was shooting these arrows at 335 fps. flew like darts. tried a different type of vane,(same arrows), and the grouping wasnt NEARLY as tight.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

Fusions work great, never had any come off, maybe you look into and fix that " fletch contact" problem. Arrows won't fly well with any contact and a lot of other brand of fletch will come off, no matter what glue you use.
    All fletch make noise as air passes over them, feathers are even worse.
    New 2011 PSE Omen Pro
    56/29 340 fps
    VICTORY ARROWS