Thread: #1 Animal 2010?

Threaded View

Re: #1 Animal 2010?

Never really have a single target.
    I have a goat LEH I hope to be successful on.
    Hopefully get my stone (third attempt)
    Hopefully get after rocky mountain elk like most years, always looking for a "big" one there but if its a 6 it dies so 340"or 240" I dont really care, its the hunt I go back for year after year. We love elk meat.
    Chance at a big mulie is always in the cards on all of the above and in the back of my mind.
    Every year I want a big blacktail... some years get one some years dont.Never get too wound up about it anymore after that ******* PG66 started posting those toads that make ours look like pigmy stick head deer
    Would LOVE a poke at a freak nasty coastal one day.
    A good friend has an archery roosevelt draw in my backyard, really, that is the best part of my fall and I hope to help him succeed. That will be satisfaction in itself. 2 others want/need help and I will do what I can so the thought of seeing more than one of those beasts hit the ground this fall is exciting.
    MRC; sorry, he's already tethered to a tree
    Always tree lots of bears/cougars so there will be more of the same as far as that goes.. Maybe tree "the one" for myself ? Thats always a fun option but not a 'goal'.
    Like to get my brother a cougar though.
    Actually if I get one hunt with my brother that would be the highlight of my season as 3 years straight now it hasnt worked out for timing where we could both go on one.
    Likely take a lynx and bobcat this winter if I make it out for them, looking forward to that, those crafty little stub tails.
    Same buddy with the archery elk has a late season moose so should I be on that hunt it'll be a mulie/moose/kitty combo hunt.

Other than that, I'll just be hunting, nothing out of the norm really
    Last edited by BlacktailStalker; 06-23-2010 at 07:09 PM.