Hi, Looking to replace my old zodiac inflatable for a fly in trip this year. I don't think its worth fixing up and is over 25 years old now. I have a 2.5hp Yamaha outboard that i need to be able to mount on anything i buy, and want something with a good weight capacity and around 10'. I was hoping for recommendations or comments on what guys are using and what they like. There are lots of options on the market these days and I am trying to compare some of the offshore brands with cheaper pricing to zodiacs or what i would have traditionally associated with high quality. This boat wont be used very often, so although it needs to be durable and dependable I don't need a new $5,000 inflatable. Also any advice on pricing would be great. Obviously weight is a consideration. I have been looking at getting a lightweight pack raft for a different type of trip, however that wont work for this trip as we need a high weight capacity and a transom rating of at least 6-8hp. Thanks very much for any help!