Hi, wondering if anyone can offer some advice or explain what has worked for them. I have had problems with the following set-ups and looking for something that gets my spotter hooked up to my phone (or another device i would buy if necessary) quickly and with no or little adjustment. I originally tried the adapters for an older go pro, but that seemed challenging to get the focus right. There was no phone scope option for the iphone se with my case, and i was going on a trip with a friend and wanted versatility. Ended up with a universal phonescope mount, but the universal adapter is a bit heavy, and even tightened right up doesn't return to zero. The autofocus on the phone and zoom feature do let you do a decent job once you are set up. Seeing as how i had retired my old go pro and not replaced it, i was a little lacking in the image quality with just the iPhone SE. So i upgraded to the 14promax. Mainly for the camera. Fantastic pictures and videos… it is in an otter box case right now, a symmetry case i picked up for 10$ at London Drugs. So… any suggestions? I have a sheep trip and a separate fly-in trip in the works for this year and want to do a better job with my wildlife photography. Weight is a consideration here.

I have:

swaro ats 65 20-60
iphone se
iphone 14pro max
phonescope universal phone holder w/ adapter for the swaro

Thanks for any ideas