Hi, I noticed a Luxe tent in a recent post. I didn’t want to derail the conversation, but wanted to share how awful my experience ordering from them was. I like the gear, and did a later season mountain hunt with my buddy last year using a 3w stove and luxe tent that worked really well in cold temps.

Anyways, I placed my order online when their website indicated they had stock. I emailed them a few days later when I had received no information about shipping, and didn’t get a response back for over a week. I tried calling them, even though they say they don’t take calls. They didn’t return the call and when they finally emailed me back they neglected to answer any of my questions about stock and shipping and explained they could help me with all my questions in emails. After a month with no reply about when they would ship the item that they showed in stock when I placed my order, I guess they got frustrated and offered me a refund. Finally a few weeks later I emailed them several times asking for the refund and for the order to be canceled. Then there was no reply at all, and I had to dispute the transaction to get my money refunded. I finally looked at some of their online reviews and found that they had actually scammed people by not returning money for orders that were never shipped. I have ordered many other things online and never had such horrible customer service . They are still running the same sale, saying that they have inventory when they couldn’t ship within six weeks of taking my order. Even though they had a good sale, it was still well over $700 for the tent and the stove. If anyone has any suggestions on other companies that offer similar products with good customer service I would appreciate the info. Thanks in advance and before warned about Luxe. Definitely the worst online ordering experience I have ever had.