Come on guys, I had more faith in you, don't pack away the tinfoil just yet! The two surrey boys that went missing around the same time were never located correct? They obviously could have dressed them up in the same clothes they made sure to be seen on camera wearing then dragged them 8km into the thick stuff to throw the RCMP off for another week or so while they make their way up to Nunavut. Be tricky getting a pair of bodies past the booze checkpoint but lots of assumptions that they somehow missed a firearm during the search so maybe they never checked under the tarp in the back Obviously I'm mostly kidding just to egg on some of the wild imaginations on here but if they were really the strategic geniuses they've been made out to be it would make perfect sense would it not? Who am I kidding, I just don't want to give up hope that we'll end up getting some more definitive answers as to why this happened than just vidya games or access to guns. Looks like that probably was the boys though and if so I hope the RCMP has collected enough evidence to close the cases otherwise we most likely never will get anymore info than we already have. By the way, what ever happened to the Texan? All these communities are talking about how two teenagers that are currently only suspected of possibly having something to do with murder have them living in fear but a confirmed murderer/ex-con is yesterdays news. Brb, putting another batch of popcorn on!