Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
What I am saying is about 50% of the people that follow me are outdoorswoman. A large number of them are very accomplished hunters. And yet, in all my years on this site, only a small handful of outdoorswoman have showed up. Hmmm. Strange eh? Couldn't have anything to do with the rampant sexism this site has endorsed over the years. Seriously, when success photos of outdoorswomen have been posted up in the past, What do you think was the number 1 comment said again and again and again. Nice Rack! Hahaha giggle giggle. Or I'd hammer that. Hahaha, giggle giggle giggle. And yet you wonder why woman don't post here????
I have never seen any such posts here. Can you provide an example?

I am surprised the ratio of female to male hunters on IG is actually greater than the general population, but who knows as I have only heard one or two male friends mention IG while most of the girls I know talk about it all the time.

I think you might be taking womens appeal to IG and using it to make a case that HBC is somehow sexist. Can you link us to a thread where a woman posted a picture of an animal and a male member replied, "I'd hammer that''? It is quite an allegation.