Thread: !!!READ THIS!!! I Have a Model That Wants To Help Out All of Us Hunters!

Threaded View

!!!READ THIS!!! I Have a Model That Wants To Help Out All of Us Hunters!

Thanks for your attention and PLEASE make sure that fellow friends of yours view this thread.

I have a concept in mind....

- Many of you guys know that I have been shooting models lately.
    - Many of you guys know the passion I have for Hunting.
    - And many of you guys know the disdain I have in a baseball bat being rammed up my ass ( it hurts; lube or no lube).

And pretty much ALL OF YOU KNOW that there are many bats, all primed up and waiting,,,,, too be shove up all of us very soon.

Sooo, I've been approaching talents that I have worked with looking for help to help us out, by doing a photo spread for donations - It's kinda late for calendars so I'm thinking desk top wallpapers are the order/special of the day.

- I have talked with my 'Go To' makeup artist and she's in!
    - I talked with one model thus far (Jen), and she is also willing to volunteer for this!
    - Depending on the reception of this conception(!), I will approach other talents as well (other MUA's, hair stylists, models etc.) in order to offer variations for your donation.
    - I WILL NOT BE ASKING THE MODELS FOR FULL ON NUDES. I'm seeing lingerie, swimsuit, implied nude and hidden nudes in this endeavour. Some glamorous, some artistic.

This isn't an easy task; One photo shoot takes the commitment of 5-8 hours with 3-5 people working it, then there is usually a minimum of 4 hours (often more) in the editing room. Everyone involved has expenses but despite all of this, everyone is willing to do it PRO BONO - Whatever we receive will be 100% donated, 'To The Cause'.

I won't be lifting another finger until I know that we have at least 500 members willing to pledge (I'm thinking 2-5 bucks per wallpaper).

There are nuances than need addressing;

- Where will the money be best served - Maybe the Fed can chime in on this as well as any other BC, Pro-Hunting org that's out there???
    - How will funds be handled?

And I'm sure that there are others, so lets get discussing and lets get moving!
    Last edited by Mr. Dean; 02-08-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

2. Site Sponsor