Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blinds and face netting

Re: Blinds and face netting

Jeez if you fall in the ditch head first how is anybody going to find you..lol

I don't use face paint. I just grow a beard for the season and call it done. I'm 40 now so I get a good mix of salt and pepper in the beard so it hides my face nicely and it's warm!

unfortunately if I grow a beard it becomes this fu manchu stringy thing and my gf gets mad at me

When it's really chilly out I like wearing a balaclava. On warmer days I find they're too warm. This past week has me thinking I need to buy a white one, plus a white toque, as well as a white painter's suit. We were hiding behind a white sheet blind but because you can't see through it at all I'm pretty sure the birds busted us a few times trying to take a sneak peek over the top. We still got birds but the shots were much further than I like. We went through a lot of shells! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by silveragent View Post
    old thread but thought to mention that I use this https://www.huntinggearguy.com/equip...e-mask-review/ easy to set up and it is set up away from your face. I specifically did not like having a mask right on my face and because I use glasses didn't like how my breath would fog up my glasses so I investigated the bunkerheads and got one. Works pretty well and does not interfere with cheek weld when you get up your shotty

Where did you buy the Bunkerhead mask? I tried to buy a couple on their site and it wouldn't take my Canadian address?

Thanks looks like the ticket... I hate having most anything on my face.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

@the Hermit. If you go through their main contact and ask really nice they will sell it to you.

I have continued to use it off an on. If I am doing a lot of movement I found it gets in the way and then I take the time to paint my face. If I am sitting still then I have time to properly set it up and then I don't think about it. Up to your style.

Here is one I like from Amazon, but it's for winter.
    https://www.amazon.ca/INBIKE-Balacla...1116374&sr=8-8
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕