Thread: polairs FYI

polairs FYI

all you polairs owners beware!! had a service and wheel alignment done at sea to sky Langley close to $800.00 spent prior to pink mountain hunting trip well wheel alignment was billed but not done inner tie rod ends were seased solid all they did was flip the outer tie rod end. service sucks there beware. since my return home have came across several stories the same billing for work not done. Chilliwack five star great guys.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: polairs FYI

I've been going to polaris at five star in Chilliwack for over a year now and have always found the guys very helpful with great customer service. Recently my winch broke on a hunting trip and couldn't get it to work; went to
    Five star, asking to buy a replacement winch. The parts guy asked what my issues were with the winch
    and suggested to try some parts first; sure enough $ 50 dollars in parts did the job.

Its nice to know I can go some where for service /parts and not feel like I'm
    being taken advantage of .

Re: polairs FYI

ya they are helpful at five star they have my business and all my buddies are going to be going there parts are cheaper then at sea to sky