Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Shoot on Vanc. Is.

Bow Walker Guest

Next Shoot on Vanc. Is.

Feb 11 at Vic Bowmen - in Victoria, of course. This one is outdoors so bring your all-weather gear. You never know what to expect this winter.

I'l be donating "Breakfast-for-Two" at the Urban Cup Cafe ...........well the food is good anyway and there's lots of it!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Next Shoot on Vanc. Is.

I hope you do well out there Dan. I will be working weekends in Feb but I got my new bow today and I''l have it at the next shoot I go to.
    Steve.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bochunk2000
    I hope you do well out there Dan. I will be working weekends in Feb but I got my new bow today and I''l have it at the next shoot I go to.
    Steve.
    Starta thread and post some pics Steve. I/we wouldn't mind seeing your new baby.

Yeah what did you get? There are a bunch of us that recently got new archery stuff. We should all get together for a BowWalker lesson out at the range... or at my home based range. I'll cook up some venison sausage, brew some coffee, and light a fire!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit
    Yeah what did you get? There are a bunch of us that recently got new archery stuff. We should all get together for a BowWalker lesson out at the range... or at my home based range. I'll cook up some venison sausage, brew some coffee, and light a fire!
    Sounds like a party - Steve is something of an accomplished archer already. He could give us lessons about taking deer with a bow.

excellent. Who else is interested?

I'd be in. I'd prefer to go to the VIcBowmen range where we can shoot some distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Franko Manini
    I'd be in. I'd prefer to go to the VIcBowmen range where we can shoot some distance.
    You could use the practice at 20yards first buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit
    You could use the practice at 20yards first buddy!
    Listen to Mr "I've owned a bow for 2 weeks"! This is sounding like a challenge to me...

Perhaps we should get the bows sighted in and hit the field course at VicBomen for a friendly test of skill? I'd even put down a friendly wager... say a C note?

i would like to go to this maybe as a spectator for now. have been practicing at 10 yards every second night in my shop. is there anywhere too go for evening shooting? probably indoors . then i would try shooting at one of these events