Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Is forum advice on areas to hunt current? Credible?

1899 Guest

Re: Is forum advice on areas to hunt current? Credible?

I didn't bother clicking on this thread until now because...well there was enough in the title to disuade me. Then I noticed...17 pages. This must be some awesome filled thread. Now I am mad at all of you for not making an awesome thread. I feel....misled.

Quote Originally Posted by 1899 View Post
    I didn't bother clicking on this thread until now because...well there was enough in the title to disuade me. Then I noticed...17 pages. This must be some awesome filled thread. Now I am mad at all of you for not making an awesome thread. I feel....misled.
    17 pages? Holy cow...I only have 5 pages worth. You need to change your settings so you see more posts per page...too many clicks on next will make you crazy
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

1899 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    17 pages? Holy cow...I only have 5 pages worth. You need to change your settings so you see more posts per page...too many clicks on next will make you crazy
    I'd ask you how to do that, but you'd probably quote something out of a Commodore Vic 20's owner's manual.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." Oscar Wilde

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.”―Oscar Wilde

Nice to see members sticking up for our buddy Jelvis when he is attacked by a meanie

iatl
    Last edited by Gateholio; 09-12-2013 at 05:08 PM.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!