Thread: 2 new hunters first goose hunt ever

2 new hunters first goose hunt ever

Today good buddy Ryan and myself took 2 new hunters to the field for a goose hunt we had some small groups buzzy high and far away then had 25 birds decoy very well but landed 100 yards out behind the deeks and more land in a field to the north west of us. 15 minutes later 3 more flocks came in and decoyed perfect came in and shots started flying and the geese started dropping. My good buddies wife shery came out first time and after the first geese dropped she wanted more geese to come in so she could bang more. They had some much fun that they are going out again tomorrow morning for another shoot with buddy Ryan. Hope they have more birds come in and get to break the new shotguns in. Good luck to all you fowlers on the early birds. And thanks to rob, shery and Ryan for an awesome shoot

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2 new hunters first goose hunt ever

Always good to bring new people out. Today I shoot my first goose after 7 outings. Finally got some good fields, which is where new hunters really seem to lack. Good on you to introduce some more people to waterfowling.