Page 54 of 197 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Re: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Great buck, nice work guys. Love the stick shift. Cheers
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Wow great buck there 358...I saw nice sized wolf track in 8-10 last Saturday unfortunately...

Region 3 wolves too. Was kind of hoping I'd connect with one at least. Nicely done 358. Right on with the wind bud, I got two little plastic bottles with baby powder and while walking, stalking I always use them. Easier and cleaner than the "wet finger" method. Puff a little up in the air and see which way the wind is going.

That ribbon idea is good, I seldom come back the same way, but it's good to keep in mind
    Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it.

Ayn Rand

Still a few weeks left for bow season.
    Despite having several opportunities on some pretty nice deer I still have my eye on any one of the two big bucks.
    I will probably zip up tomorrow and pull cams.....look at the intel.....move some blinds in tighter for the bows.
    Thinking I will dump 2 blinds in on the location that the two targets seem to spend time by.
    I will be covered on both north and south winds this way.
    Hopefully get a chance at one of them!

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post

Holy hell a split shift tranny hadn't seen one for ages... cool!
    Maybe he was trying for a Hurst Olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

do you think the owner of that foot may want it back now
    or...is it too late.
    Like using a 300 win mag on a rabbit, all that was left was the foot, not sure if that is deemed
    a lucky rabbits foot or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    My Husq went elk hunting but that was it. All the "bangs" came from my Kimber stainless this year!

You riding my coattails?

PS - good luck with the meds!
    Nothing wrong with the Husky but as my eyes get older finding that the 2.5x20mm Tasco scope just not cutting it for the early morning-late afternoon light , might have to upgrade to a 4x32mm Bushnell Scope Chief .
    Never ride your coattails way to slippery ....
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Maybe he was trying for a Hurst Olds?
    Pat not many on line will have any idea what your talking about .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

The Ol' 442 hurst olds? That leg definitely has that pistol grip look like the car did

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Here's 358Mags buck, "as he lay".
    Great shot 358.
    The buck had spooked as it was crossing in front of him and ran out 165 yards stopping to look back. He managed to sneak a bullet thru the timber and spine him by the shoulders.
    Difficult shot if a deer is ass to you.
    Again great shot 358

I knew it ! And on the last day to boot . Got some good size to him love those mature bucks and how dark they get . Great buck 358 !

Cheers
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Take your boy hunting, and you won't have to hunt for your boy".

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”