Page 3 of 197 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Re: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Could be Alberta for all we know so what's yer point? lol
    .. Christina Lake Jake or Summerland back road? Don't be so selfish no one's going to steal your camera, lol. Where do you live, what town?
    Jel .. Zeroing
    Jel

You know we live in the Okanagan boss.
    Not known for Whitetail due to the dessert like conditions lately.

And yes cams get stolen, stashed camps get cut down and trashed....
    It's a busy place these days but everyone that hunts here are all saints, the internet proves that, LOL.

Unlike the trophy Mule deer and elk I obsess about these Whities, Booner Whities, live under our noses literally.
    Could care less if the gut pile chasers look this way for big WT.

Reality is there are probably more giant WT in their back yard but they're too lazy to get in the field and scout hard......rather most would sooner cruise the internet looking for the latest scoop.

All these bucks are within a 6 iron ( to quote Coach ) of some of the busiest FSR's of region 8.
    It's just how WT roll.

Fill ur boots Jel.

Time to go off on a "name that road" tangent.
    Chances are you will be right.

cheers

ALL OF THESE BUCKS

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Brewski, the pics are of the laptop screen using my phone as I reviewed the trail cam vids playing....thus the "glare".
    Not too many Booners off the porch last time I checked.
    Last time I checked there was some very nice "racks" off the deck
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Okie dokie smokey. The Hwy 33 bisects MU 8-10, the Pipeline roads and the McCulloch roads awesome whitetail and mules. Logging mains running off Hwy 33 have the big whites and mule hunting.
    From Winfield on Hwy 97, the Beaver/Dee Lake roads fsr's in the north end of Mu 8-10, coming out at Lavington on Hwy 6. Good whitetails along here.
    OK thanks hunter for the heads up.
    .. Kelowna and East of Winfield MU 8-10
    --> Also filling boots completely I wood present Mu 8-14, Boundary Creek road,
    turn north from Hwy 3, just north from the old CPR overpass east of Greenwood. The Jewel Lake road a short distance in, has good whitetail hunting, then another right turn runs along the same way as Hwy 3 up from the valley, this is good whitetail hunting and drops down to Hwy 3 at E-Holt Station. Also the Brown Creek road has whites.
    Finally good mule and whitetail hunting along the height of land between Boundary Creek and the main Kettle River.
    Jel Zero Completed
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-25-2013 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Jel ZEROED MU's 8-10 and MU 8-14 inclusive

Okie dokie smokey. The Hwy 33 bisects MU 8-10, the Pipeline roads and the McCulloch roads awesome whitetail and mules. Logging mains running off Hwy 33 have the big whites and mule hunting.
    From Winfield on Hwy 97, the Beaver/Dee Lake roads fsr's in the north end of Mu 8-10, coming out at Lavington on Hwy 6. Good whitetails along here.
    OK thanks hunter for the heads up.
    .. Kelowna and East of Winfield MU 8-10
    Jel Zero Completed

Jel

You're just warming up.........
    Lots of back roads to digest and comment about so feel free to banter away.
    I have no issue with it.

What about Postill Lk, Greyback main, R200 and R201, Arawana, Carmi, Sidley Meadows, Baldy......the list goes on.
    All hold GIANT WT....... the ironic part is there are so many better areas to hunt from a genetic and habitat perspective.

Take us on a geographic ride

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Jel Zero has zeroed in and has located your spot. --> Do not attempt to divert <--
    WARNING: .. DO NOT attempt to DIVERT . YOU HAVE BEEN LOCATED
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-25-2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

Jel Zero has zeroed in and has located spot. Do not attempt to divert.
    Repeat: .. DO NOT attempt to DIVERT .. WARNING: DO NOT DIVERT

You kill me Jel.

Even when you tell the truth you're still lying.

peace

None of these left.
    And who would shoot a dinky do like this.
    Not me!

One of 358mags slaughters in the back of his legendary truck, LOL

Again, no WT in region 8

And this most definitely did come from region 8 even though Jel probably knows the access rd in all honesty.

Don't matter where these pictures where taken I would take any of them if I saw them in my hunting area ,,thanks for sharing..
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..