Page 29 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Thumbs up Re: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Quote Originally Posted by 338Schulz View Post
    Ok Ourea I see you had the Gonads to reply to my ouestions somewhat vage ok. truth of the matter is you don't know where this picture was taken so all GPS bullshit and popcorn aside I will tell you something about that particular dinky do.I harvested that "Trophy" in 1991 and this is the only picture missing in my collection and I don't know where you got it and cannot recall giving you permission to use it.Having said that I have the official documentation from the Trophy Wildlife Records Club of British Columbia dated March 15th,1993 in front of me and by the way this dinky do scored a nice 173 2/8 non-typical not bad in my books.As I'm posting this "dinky do" is looking down on me and I think he has a gleem in his eyes.Now in all honesty do you really take those grainy trail cam pictures or are they sucked from somewhere on the net.I would also be carefull obout putting guys in blinds over bait,could be interpreted my somy people as illegal guiding over bait,just saying
    Great buck Fred always wondered who shot it Congrats .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Re: Some Big Whities For Ya...

The Pic is on Oureas Page 3 #27

Thanks 358mag.
    , have we met?

No discounting that buck, thats some great time length.

The Pic is on Oureas Page 3 #27
    Thanks, totally missed what you were talking about originally. Congrats on a mighty fine buck.
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

Thanks 358mag.
    , have we met?
    Not sure do you live close to a hockey arena ?
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Ok Ourea I see you had the Gonads to reply to my ouestions somewhat vage ok. truth of the matter is you don't know where this picture was taken so all GPS bullshit and popcorn aside I will tell you something about that particular dinky do.I harvested that "Trophy" in 1991 and this is the only picture missing in my collection and I don't know where you got it and cannot recall giving you permission to use it.Having said that I have the official documentation from the Trophy Wildlife Records Club of British Columbia dated March 15th,1993 in front of me and by the way this dinky do scored a nice 173 2/8 non-typical not bad in my books.As I'm posting this "dinky do" is looking down on me and I think he has a gleem in his eyes.Now in all honesty do you really take those grainy trail cam pictures or are they sucked from somewhere on the net.I would also be carefull obout putting guys in blinds over bait,could be interpreted my somy people as illegal guiding over bait,just saying
    338shulz
    Sent u a PM.
    U gave me "that" pic back in the day...great buck by the way.
    I have no issue with u questioning the authenticity of my "grainy" cam pics. It's the Internet so hack away if you wish.
    Do note the background in most of the pics....u will see they are consistent. The large Tamarac tree is a constant backdrop since I first starting sharing intel pics three yrs ago. It is one of my primary locations that produces consistent pics of some pretty decent WT. I review as many as 2000 collective cam videos some weeks. I snap cell ph shots off my laptop of a freeze framed video when I c something half ass during review. If u take the time to analyze it's plain to see the backgrounds r consistent.

Also, I have zero concerns about "illegal guiding" as all I am doing is sharing opportunity with respected and trusted friends and colleagues of mine....two of which are a conservation officer and a up and coming wildlife biologist.

Again, great WT you killed back them.
    Cheers.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Mystery solved?Thanks for your reply to my Query,I just got a little carried away with the whole thing and was just shaking that big "Tamarack" to get a reply.Thanks for your PM to which I replied,hope you get it I have a sneaking feeling I might have done it wrong.

338 Schulz

All good 338....all good.l

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Ourea...are you still driving that bright yellow Lada?