Page 154 of 197 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1961

Thread: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Re: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Hell of a buck, what do you think he'd score??
    He's decent for sure but far from a gagger.
    Score?
    He's over 150" for sure.

Would have been a lovely deer with a bow though.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Great shares Highcountry!

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Heading up Christmas day to pull some cams out for the year, have a fire and enjoy the sunset.
    I will post up the last of this years videos shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    That isn't really practical for someone like Ourea who has like 20 cams out.

Besides a-holes would probably just cut the tree down to ruin the cam or smear it with mud to block its sensors or something stupid like that.
    I run up to 15 cams and they are ALL boxed and lag bolted to the tree. Just too much invested in time and $$$ to not do it. I bought a 18v drill and some bits and made some of my own lock boxes. I also buy good quality locks.

If someone is going to hike in, find my camera, hike back out, drive the 1-2 hours back home, get their saw or bolt cutters, drive/hike all the way back just to cut down a tree for a $150....go for it. I usually use the lags/box/lock to stop the odd asshat that wants to steal/screw with the camera, but more so for the elk and bears that can be a PITA on the camera.

High Country, some great video!! What model of Bushnell are you running as I am looking to start phasing out my old (2012) Spypoints and Bushnells as they are slowly dying. I don't need a lot of fancy stuff, just good HD video and day and night pictures.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sitkaspruce View Post
    I run up to 15 cams and they are ALL boxed and lag bolted to the tree. Just too much invested in time and $$$ to not do it. I bought a 18v drill and some bits and made some of my own lock boxes. I also buy good quality locks.

If someone is going to hike in, find my camera, hike back out, drive the 1-2 hours back home, get their saw or bolt cutters, drive/hike all the way back just to cut down a tree for a $150....go for it. I usually use the lags/box/lock to stop the odd asshat that wants to steal/screw with the camera, but more so for the elk and bears that can be a PITA on the camera.

High Country, some great video!! What model of Bushnell are you running as I am looking to start phasing out my old (2012) Spypoints and Bushnells as they are slowly dying. I don't need a lot of fancy stuff, just good HD video and day and night pictures.

Cheers

SS
    Those videos are from the Essential E3. Have a bunch of them as well as a few Bushnell Trophy Cam's. The price point/quality of the E3 is tough to say no to.

Things I look for in a camera:

Trigger speed
    Detection range
    Video quality - Don't get hung up on megapixel ratings. Companies inflate megapixels through interpolation (digitally adding mp's without improving the picture).

Based on those things, I only run Bushnell's and Brownings - quality and reliable. I do have one Reconyx (unbelievable camera) but at their price point, it's not economical to run 20+ in the field.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

This one still haunts me

Merry Christmas to all. Here's some funk and junk!

"The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Arrow Re: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Did someone say JUNK???

My Alberta Buddy with his best Non-Typ to date.

Merry Christmas One & ALL!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Did someone say JUNK???

My Alberta Buddy with his best Non-Typ to date.

Merry Christmas One & ALL!

Cheers,
    Nog
    Oh man, oh man, that's a beast. Now for something like that, I'm sure I would be shaking with the fever. Awesome - thanks.