Page 135 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1961

Thread: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Re: Some Big Whities For Ya...

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Sure be nice to see more folks tossing up some hunting related material.
    This is HUNTING BC.....not arguing BC.

One can add to the platform or undermine it with negative BS and complaining.
    Last edited by Ourea; 08-03-2018 at 11:15 AM.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Thanks for the update guys. Looking forward to more videos this fall. I hope your mending continues Ourea. Godd effort getting out there.
    " We must strive to touch the land gently and care for it as true stewards, that those who follow us and assess our record may see that our mark on the land was one of respect and love, not cruelty and disdain."

Robert B. Oetting

Proud BC Resident Hunter

You've motivated me to put my four cams out this weekend and see what happens.... Will leave them until bow season and grab them then.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    You've motivated me to put my four cams out this weekend and see what happens.... Will leave them until bow season and grab them then.
    That is what HBC should be about!!!

Hoping this stud made another winter.
    Be very curious to see if he was at his peak and will only add mass now or will he have added more inches.

Thats a nice tall whitey there.After chaseing blacktails for 25 yrs on the coast its time for me to switch over to WT now that we are moving to the n.Okanogan,
    Exploreing for new honey holes for them Whites will commence soon,cant wait

takla
    Pemby Quote: "Ah well ,cant be perfect" .... " sometimes i think that this tread is actually a wormhole to another dimension"

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Hoping this stud made another winter.
    Be very curious to see if he was at his peak and will only add mass now or will he have added more inches.

Beauty, what's your score guess??

Like Ourea, been tough getting cams out this year. Got three out about three weeks ago and checked a couple the other day.

This guy showed up, will be nice to see him in hard horn after growing another three week

Looking forward to see what transpires on this post this year!!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

by no means a monster like yours. There’s no doubt monsters in the area.
    Heres a 7a buck I’ve been watching. I got a week off end of November to chase white tails in my fav spot here.
    Thought I’d share a couple pics. I set this camera out November 25th and got it in June. I have not had time to get back there. Good elk population in the area so I will deploy 4 cameras on sept 10 while elk hunting and see who’s out there. As of June he was looking pretty good, he could be a decent buck this year. Good luck everyone. Hope you have a speedy recovery ourea! Always enjoyed this thread.