Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LEH grizzley error??

LEH grizzley error??

I stopped in at a sporting goods shop to pick up a few thing and there was a guy at the next till buying his licence and tags. The clerk turns to the guy that was helping me and says this guy put in for a moose and doe draw and got a grizzley that he never even applied for.

Wish I had that kinda luck. Anyone every heard of anything like that before?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LEH grizzley error??

One wrong number = that.
    Human error.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Likely he got a grizzly draw for a completely different unit than what he applied for. One of many hundreds of hunters by the sound of it. Just another reason to not trust the bureaucrats to do even the simplest of tasks. MFLNRO staff continue to rewrite the definition of dysfunction!

Quote Originally Posted by 40incher View Post
    Likely he got a grizzly draw for a completely different unit than what he applied for. One of many hundreds of hunters by the sound of it. Just another reason to not trust the bureaucrats to do even the simplest of tasks. MFLNRO staff continue to rewrite the definition of dysfunction!
    Maybe it is human error? Everyone is so fast to blame computers and "the man" but there is a chance that he screwed up....besides he got a grizzly draw he should be pumped!
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Would that not be human error??
    Somebody call a doctor!!! It's been longer than 4 hours!!

Sounds like he was super lucky. Let me guess. No access. Fly or boat in only. Lots of tags given out in hopes one day, someone will be stubborn enough to actually hunt and kill one, thus controlling thier numbers. O E Vay.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

My buddy put in for moose in region three between Merritt and Kelowna last year and somehow ended up with a sheep (or goat, can't remember) out near Cranbrook. He blames his dad for filling the form out wrong

I also got a grizzly draw that I never applied for, but yesterday received a letter from fish and wildlife saying they screwed up and to send back by sept 1 so it doesn't reduce my odds next year by 50% for spring grizzly. If they don't get it by sept 1 it means I am using it. I sent it back so I can apply for grizzly in an area I know and can actually get to.

Always blame the hunter.And some lough their asses off in a nice pub in Victoria.Change the SYSTEM!!!!!

I put in one wrong digit and got a doe draw 400km away from where I had "planned" . This was all me. should be fun!
    Eat your dessert first.