Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signt right...

Re: Signt right...

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc
    assuming a 100 grain tip that bow/arrow combo should spine out just fine. I would think it has to be a centershot issue, or as stated above you are torquing the bow quite a bit.

Chris
    As Chris said " centreshot"
    Warm up with a few arrows, put up a piece of paper and do some paper tuning.
    A heavy cardboard box with both ends removed and a piece of newspaper across it, a big picture frame with newspaper over it.
    Or I could weld you up a nice paper tuning rack for a few bucks. I have one of those chrome stands { like in wally world for signs to go in } it has a heavy base and is about 20"x20" for the paper, it works realy well.
    But paper tune to get that arrow flying true. Don't torque the grip, always anchor in the same place on your face, a little looser or a little tighter will make you shoot left and right.
    New 2011 PSE Omen Pro
    56/29 340 fps
    VICTORY ARROWS

Re: Signt right...

Quote Originally Posted by Timbow
    Are you shooting with fingers or mechanical release? If you are using a mechanical release you need to position the center shot on your Reflex between 3/4" and 7/8" from the rises shelf to the center of the arrow. While you're making adjustments make sure your arrow is level to the rest. This is a starting point for paper tuning. Go to Eastons website and download to tuning guide. It is an awesome guide to help you with setting up and fine tuning your bow.

Tim
    Tim, shooting with a release and a bowsling so I don't think it's torque. I'll check the centreshot distance as you suggested tonight.