Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: laydown blind

laydown blind

Hey so i was going to go across the border to get a laydown blind at cabelas. However i can't get there before good season opens up. Anyone know places besides wss that carries a cheap one. Ive been looking at they are all more than i want to spend when i go into other shops. I would like a sponsor of the site prefereable, but it might come down to money. I just refuse to buy any thing a wss unless its the only place open and i'm in a rush.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: laydown blind

Buy it at cabelas.com, then send it to ship happens, in Sumas..

What he said.

Buy it the states. That's standard procedure and don't forget to bitch about the local Canadian retailers. That's how most on here roll. But if you care about our local retailers then support them, if they have what you want/need and it's a reasonable difference in price it should be a no brainer. When their gone we'll all take it the a-s in higher prices. Oh and I've made a complete 180 on WSS in Langley. They have made a huge inprovement at that store.

Local retailers already give us a good bumdoggin, on the prices we have to pay.
    Ordering online is WAY cheaper, and a 10 min drive to the border.(for me)
    I'll spend my dough where I want thanx.
    Hope you find a descent deal on your blind, Moe..

Thanks guys i will see if i can get it shipped to there. I just don't have time to go all the way down to cabela's in the next month. Cheers, Moe.

Got an extra final approach X2 used one season if you wanted.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Pm inbound
    Last edited by Moe.JKU; 07-26-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Nothing wrong with final approach layouts. Happy with mine.

Yeah had a little mishap with the jeep this past weekend so i am out of the market for one now. will have to go another year without it, As my moose hunt is taking priority over everything this year. But ill just have to set up the makeshift one i did that year. Neoprene waders are good for staying dry tho laying in the mud with the cloth blanket things over me. Seemed to work well for me last year. As long as i'm out there i still have fun though. Thanks for your help guys.