Thread: New Pup

New Pup

Well I've done it. I recently sent a deposit to a breeder for a pup (English Pointer Female) The pup should be here in mid April.
    I've been without a dog for faaaaaar to long. As a kid we had English Pointers. They were awesome family dogs and hard wired to hunt. So I decided to get another.
    Here's a link to the breeder;

www.wasatchkennels.com

I'm getting a pup from Doll and Jack. They are from the Elhew blood line and are fabulous dogs. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve. I can't wait.
    Is it April Yet?
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Pup

Nice looking dogs Do they have any sort of health warranty?

I noticed that there is no sign of any genetic testing for breed heireditary illness / no hip scores nada. Most breeders will have that info within each dogs pedigree.
    Beverly

"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?"

Re: New Pup

Nice looking dogs! I've been considering getting a hunting dog and those are some fine looking specimens. I'm going to do some research on this breed. Good luck with the new pup in April.
    "Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits"
    Thomas A. Edison

"Sometimes ya gotta let your dog find you"