Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PAL wait times

1899 Guest

Re: PAL wait times

My friend let his lapse and has been waiting for the renewal since last December. The online note on January 24th was that he passed the first stage in December and that the 45 days would be up on January 31st. There is always some lame excuse when he calls. No criminal record, no charges, good job etc etc...

He still doesn't have it.
    Last edited by 1899; 06-18-2013 at 12:32 PM.

66 days and counting and I have a high level federal security clearance for work. Imagine if new drivers passed their road test then were told they couldn't drive for at least 3 months. You think they would be safe behind the wheel? How about the person who learns how to properly handle a firearm for the first time and then can't touch one for 3+ months. I've already forgot 50% of what I learned but am smart enough to go through the book again before going hunting. Can we expect Joe red neck to do the same?

I've had Airside clearance for 25+ years, they needed to know if my long dead granny was a communist or not? They take pictures of my retina and all the other fine things needed since 9-11
    I can be trusted with a 767 and 300 passengers, but don't touch a gun!!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

The BC CFO office is 15 minutes from my house so I decided to drop in and see what's up. They received my application from CFS in early May and they are currently working on February!

Joe red neck had a gun in his environment since he was born he doesn't scare me city boys who take a micky mouse gun course running around in the woods with a gun scare the shit out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Everett View Post
    Joe red neck had a gun in his environment since he was born he doesn't scare me city boys who take a micky mouse gun course running around in the woods with a gun scare the shit out of me.
    Good point. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Everett View Post
    X2 LOl sometimes its pays to be a redneck.

Got it after 74 days. Remind me again, which is the bolt and which is the safety?

Quote Originally Posted by tinpusher View Post
    Got it after 74 days. Remind me again, which is the bolt and which is the safety?
    Lol, aim from the skinny end! Two of my buddies and myself took and passed the course the same day and mailed them the same day, I got mine 2-3 weeks sooner and they both had the phone interview while I wasn't contacted at all :s

So I phoned back to day since my 90 days have been up. since they have had my app. I was on hold for 20 minutes,
    Then the lady said your approved u should see in a week to 2 weeks. Thank god!!!! I was getting discouraged.