Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PAL wait times

Re: PAL wait times

How's everyone doing with PAL now? I sent in my PAL on February 17th, and it appeared online about a month later, saying they received it on Feb 23rd. My CC was charged on March 18th. Originally I was hoping I would receive it in time for the gun show here in Penticton on April 11th, but unless it is mailed by the end of next week that won't be happening. It's really disillusioning lol. Might have to go the Kamloops show instead I guess.

Mine took about 3 months. I called the BC office and spoke to someone and it was approved over the phone. Once your CC is debited and its been over the required 49 days or what ever of being"in process", start calling.

My buddy and I applied at the exact same time. They received ours on the same day. His shipped today and mine is still in limbo. They said they had difficulty contacting my references. Last time I checked, they don't check references for PAL only RPAL, and I asked my references and neither one said they had been called.
    They said it is on its way to the next step which is attaching my photo. Here's hoping!

Just sent in my restricted pal renewal this morning.
    It is due the end of June, so hopefully the timing works.

At least my pal will be valid thru the bear season.

I accidentely let mine expire (D'oh!) and had to submit an application for a new one rather than a renewal. Sent it in in early Feb, and just got it on Friday, so about seven weeks. That's not too bad considering the mail service in FSJ!
    Drinking rum before 10 a.m. does not mean you are an alcoholic, it means you are a pirate.

Applied in Nov 14. Received in office and online nov 22. PAL received Feb 20th... Still waiting of RPAL.

cripes that's like 3 months.
    My buddy and I applied at the same time and his was shipped out last week. Mine is still "completed initial processing."
    I called today and they said they are just attaching the photo to the application so I have no idea how long that takes.

It can take 1-6 months on average.

lol that's no random at all. I didn't apply for an RPAL, just a PAL. I would expect it should be shipping this week or next. I hope. I'm getting impatient.

I'm at 10 months for my renewal. Pretty frustrated.